Fall Sojourn-al

Frank and Michelle left on an 85-day cross country journey on October 2, 2006. Follow along across 11,000 miles, 33 states, 3 oil changes, and 50 bags of pita chips.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Upstate New York

We ate breakfast in Albany and then drove across interstate 90, heading north between Syracuse and Rochester. My father brought our family to a town near lake Ontario when I was seven, to a farm that once housed a community of Shakers. We found Alasa Farms today and walked around a few central buildings and I told my wife a few stories about my friend Jeremiah, apple harvests, kid goats, and a wild childhood. For dinner we ate on Lake Ontario and then drove to Rochester.


Shaker Barn, Alasa Farms in Alton, NY


Michelle and Shaker Carriage


Lake Ontario From Sodus Point, NY

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't these photos look like they were cut out of a magazine? WOW!! Great Photos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home